Monday, August 17, 2015

My Failed Books

Though the books I have up on Amazon are doing well, I regret there are a number that have done so poorly that I have had to remove them from the marketplace.

It breaks my heart as I put a lot of hard work into these, but the marketplace is a fickle lover. One book goes viral, and the other fades away into obscurity.

Here are my masterpieces that never made it.
  • The Dark Underbelly of Proctology
  • They Called Him Mr. Monkey Nipples
  • Take a Shot At The World of Competitive Russian Roulette
  • 100 Ways To Amuse Your Friends With A Carrot
  • Roasted Weasel Heads on Toast and Other Culinary Conversation Pieces
  • Resolving Conflicts and Arguments With Your Imaginary Friend
  • Get It Off! Get It Off! Get It Off!: Your Personal Guidebook to Wolverine Farming
Of course, these two chapbooks below actually did exist and they are now part of my humor collection: In Humor Most Odd: The Collected Silliness of Alan Loewen.


No comments:

Post a Comment