Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Thank You For Downloading My Books! Now, A Small Favor Please?

From October 15th through the 17th in celebration of All Hallows Eve and my 63rd Birthday (November 1st, I made two short story collections free to the reading public: Rowan Dreaming and Dark Dreams and Darker Visions.


And people responded. I'm delighted people took advantage of my offer. As a writer, I am thrilled when people allow me to entertain them.


The stories you read represent without exaggeration thousands of hours of my life. From idea to final word, none of these stories came easy, but with a lot of hard work, learning, unlearning, research, and toil.

IF YOU ENJOY THE STORIES, PLEASE KINDLY CONSIDER LEAVING A REVIEW. 
 
I am not interested in 5-star reviews. They are reserved for books that change your life. I write solely to entertain. I am just as grateful for realistic 4- or 3-star reviews as I am for those who gave me 5 stars.

And ready for this? If it comes from a sincere heart that is free of rancor, I respect even 1- and 2- star reviews because it's proof that people who read my work care enough to share their concerns and caveats.

And they don't have to be lengthy. Three or four sentences are just as helpful as a review that is almost as long as the work itself. Sometimes better.

So, please leave a review. I always do so for almost every book I read because I know how important they are not only to the author, but to the reading public.

Thank you in advance.

And now for a future announcement! Sometime in 2018, I will be releasing The Shrine War, a braided novel consisting of three novellas: The Shrine War, The Inugami, and Incident at a Japanese Inn.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your writing gets some well-deserved good reviews.

    ReplyDelete