Yes, I honestly thought I'd have this released in time for Christmas, but I have strong standards and kept finding errors. I think the fifth time through the approval process should do the trick and the result is a paperback and an eBook I'm proud of.
I stripped the cost down as far as Amazon would allow me so the paperback is $5.49 and the eBook is around $1.49.
This book is not yet released, but I will announce its Amazon advent within the next five days.
The ten tales are:
- For The Reader - a anthropomorphic vixen goddess introduces the collection with a shocking revelation of what you actually hold in your hands.
- Adrift Off the Great Red Spot, 22°51’23.14”S, 98°49’24.40”W - in the near future, a gas miner flying the clouds of Jupiter finds himself adrift and approaching certain death in Jupiter's centuries old storm known as The Great Red Spot.
- The Case of the Missing Glasses - Detective Nick Weaver discovers his new client is not only beautiful, but visually impaired.
- Timely Revenge - a sf tale of discovery, creation, and cold-hearted revenge.
- The Furry Con Mystery - once again we go into the world of detective noir where the detective searches for his client's son who went missing at a furry convention.
- Gray Matter - what if alien abductions were reversed and we started abducting them?
- Kill Your Darlings - a writer's dream turns into a nightmare when one of his literary creations vows revenge.
- I Have Seen the Future and the Future Is Diesel - diesel punk in a dystopian world of oppression and liberation.
- Wolf Hunter - a fantasy tale reversing the tropes of Little Red Riding Hood.
- Leywood Manor - formerly known as Yew Manor, Leywood Manor is the philosophical companion to my seminal work, Coventry House.