Monday, December 14, 2015

I'm a Magi!

Me Being A Christmas Wiseman...I Suspect It's Typecasting

For the last 15 years, I have participated in a Christmas hayride where people are taken by tractor-driven hay wagons to various scenes that reenact the Christmas story. Here I am as one of the Magi belting out We Three Kings, but unfortunately, the other more talented actors are not included in the shot so let me give a shout out to Bill Phillips and Scott Dentler who make the Magi display such an incredible hit.

And that is a bottle of myrrh I am holding, not Jack Daniels.

And, yes, the Magi did not wear glasses, but I am legally blind and was in charge of the pyrotechnics. We had balls of green and blue flame shooting out of the fire pit because ... well, hey... Magi!

Photo courtesy of the Hanover Evening Sun and you can see more pictures of the event here.

No comments:

Post a Comment