Friday, March 10, 2017

Infinite Space, Infinite God I and II Going Off-Market

In late 2006, my coauthor, Ken Pick, and I negotiated with Karina Fabian, an editor of some note, to submit a story to her anthology, Infinite Space, Infinite God, a collection of hard SF stories that featured strong Roman Catholic themes. I'm delighted to say that Karina accepted two stories: the co-written Mask of the Ferret and my solo work, Canticle of the Wolf.

Due to the success of the first anthology, Karina approached us in 2009 for another co-written story and Ken and I worked hard on Dyads that was accepted for the work. Infinite Space, Infinite God II was released in 2010 with Dyads marketed as a sequel to Mask of the Ferret.

Both Ken and I are very proud of our contributions, especially since Mask of the Ferret was in the running for an award by the Washington Science Fiction Association in 2008.

Unfortunately, I have been notified that both anthologies are on the verge of being pulled off the market. If you would like your own copies before they disappear, I would say you have two weeks or so before the anthologies are gone forever.

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Robert and Karina Fabian for their faith in the literary work that Ken and I worked on so hard and to Twilight Times Books for their support and vision.

Infinite Space, Infinite God
Infinite Space, Infinite God II

1 comment:

  1. I love the stories you and Ken did for these anthologies. Pity there were never any more of them.

    ReplyDelete

Dark Dreams and Darker Visions 2nd Edition EBook Released

Some nightmares don't end when you wake. A serial killer stalks other serial killers. A lonely woodland pond hungers for the unwary. A m...