One of my goals was to complete my review and edit pile that other authors have been patiently waiting for.
If you are an author and have approached me for a review or an edit, please look over the list below. If it is not listed, please contact me ASAP.
For Amazon review:
- In The Grip of Prayer, by Terry Magee
- Junior, by Ray Donley
- A Fine Day for Fishing, by Marsha King
- Lancelot: Knight of the Heart, by Donald Gow
- Advent, by Donald Francis
- Booklife, by Jeff Vandermeer
- The Ferret and the Priest, by Ken Pick and Alan Loewen
- Dagger: The Hunted Mage Trilogy (Book Two), by Michael R. Wilson
- Mistwalker, by Amanda Mitchell
I regret that until these reviews and edits are finsihed, I am not available for additional work except for what I am already committed. My apologies.
(Note: I receive NO REIMBURSEMENT for reviews or edits. And unless your book is a total insult to the human race, if I can't give it three or more stars I will not post a review at all.)