Thursday, May 28, 2015

Upcoming Reviews

The year 2015 started with the best intentions on my part, but life had other plans. Ill health and other situations swept through my family which increased my own responsibilities and then, on top of it all, my own health deteriorated and I ended up having my gall bladder removed and having to delay surgery to restore hearing in my right ear.

One of my goals was to complete my review and edit pile that other authors have been patiently waiting for.

If you are an author and have approached me for a review or an edit, please look over the list below. If it is not listed, please contact me ASAP.

For Amazon review:
  1. In The Grip of Prayer, by Terry Magee
  2. Junior, by Ray Donley
  3. A Fine Day for Fishing, by Marsha King
  4. Lancelot: Knight of the Heart, by Donald Gow
  5. Advent, by Donald Francis
  6. Booklife, by Jeff Vandermeer
For edit:
  1. The Ferret and the Priest, by Ken Pick and Alan Loewen
  2. Dagger: The Hunted Mage Trilogy (Book Two), by Michael R. Wilson
  3. Mistwalker, by Amanda Mitchell
Knowing that life will fight me for time to even so much as to read a page, my goal is to still be done by August 30, 2015.

I regret that until these reviews and edits are finsihed, I am not available for additional work except for what I am already committed. My apologies.


(Note: I receive NO REIMBURSEMENT for reviews or edits. And unless your book is a total insult to the human race, if I can't give it three or more stars I will not post a review at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment