Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Writing Progress Report

  
I am quite close to publishing the paperback edition of Dark Dreams and Darker Visions. The ebook has already been released and is currently available on all Amazon markets.
  1. The Shrine War is a braided novel consisting of three novellas under one cover: The Shrine War, The Inugami, and Incident at a Japanese Inn. The Shrine War is complete, The Inugami is being checked out by my editing team, and I am still beating out an exciting conclusion in Incident at a Japanese Inn.
  2. I am working with my co-author, Ken Pick, on wrapping up the first book in The Adventures of Jill Noir trilogy, and I will be delighted to put the first book, The Ferret and the Priest, to bed once and for all. The story is hard SF and takes place in Ken's WebFed universe.
  3. Then, in no particular order, I need to finish:
    1. Doll Wars, a fantasy war between secret societies who team up with magical and deadly child-sized ball-jointed dolls,
    2. The Lord of All Futures, a dystopian tale of the near future,
    3. Rat Hunt, a weird novella of terror in the New York City underground,
    4. Chaos carolinensis, my salute to pulp stories with blobs about a mutated amoeba gone berserk, and
    5. Grave Gate, a sword-and-sorcery tale about four adventurers biting off more than they can handle in a dungeon controlled by a lich.
Keep an eye out for further developments, and don't forget to support me by enjoying my books through your country's Amazon and, as always, please leave a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Progress Report

   I am quite close to publishing the paperback edition of Dark Dreams and Darker Visions . The ebook has already been released and is curre...