Saturday, June 30, 2018

I'm All Over the Internet! (And Update)

Please come and visit me in my many cyberspace abodes:

  • Instagram (mostly book covers and sushi)
  • Facebook (click on my banner and read my caveats in their entirety before friending)
  • Twitter (mostly links to the Blogger account you are currently reading)
  • Google + (mostly links to the Blogger account you are currently reading)
  • Amazon U.S. (Buy a book! LEAVE A REVIEW!)
  • Wattpad (Free stories!)
I've been way too silent for far too long and I regret that I have not been using that time for writing. Though I would love to write full time, the reality is I make such little money in writing, I have to work full time. Currently, life and vocational responsibilities are demanding my full attention.

Don't give up on me as I hope to have a lot more good news in the future as I complete The Shrine War and then move on to other projects just as fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment