Friday, June 1, 2018

In Search of the Creators to Be Published

From "current work" to "completed work."

Today I received some badly needed good news from editor Fred Patten:
Dear Alan; 
Hello again. I am happy to say that your story, "In Search of the Creators", has been selected to appear in Exploring New Places, to be published by FurPlanet Productions in time to go on sale at the Anthrocon 2018 convention in Pittsburgh on July 5-8. It will be on sale through the FurPlanet online catalogue, on Amazon, and other places after that.
I wrote back:
Totally delighted. Thank you for the good news. I wish you success on the anthology. As always, it's a pleasure to be part of the team.
This will be the third or fourth anthology edited by Fred Patten I have had the pleasure of being part of. It is always an honor. 

1 comment: